Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Victoria | 63 m | 19 fl | Complete
When there is a big blank wall just dying to have some art?

We ALWAYS need more art!
My guess is the big blank wall is hoping for a neighbour to cover it up Smile Come on UHaul!
I really like it. I noticed it a few weeks back and actually turned around to view it again. I think it is awesome. We should advocate for more of it
(07-22-2017, 11:50 AM)Spokes Wrote: My guess is the big blank wall is hoping for a neighbour to cover it up Smile  Come on UHaul!

Does anyone know if U-Haul at this Victoria Street site is a franchise or corporate? 

Is this land owned by U-Haul? Leased?  ... inquiring mind would like to know.
(07-25-2017, 07:27 PM)BrianT Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 07:18 PM)MacBerry Wrote: Does anyone know if U-Haul at this Victoria Street site is a franchise or corporate? 

It's corporately owned right out of Phoenix, AZ.

Thank you!
(07-25-2017, 07:27 PM)BrianT Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 07:18 PM)MacBerry Wrote: Does anyone know if U-Haul at this Victoria Street site is a franchise or corporate? 

It's corporately owned right out of Phoenix, AZ.

Thank you!

Is there ever a repository of floor plans for developments? Having trouble finding general floor plans for units that aren't for sale (as opposed to primary unit-to-unit wall floorplans).
I do recall seeing floorplans. It seems pretty standard practice that they take down floorplans for units that are no longer available for sale. They don't want you to see what you missed out on!

You might have luck finding them on the various condo websites out there. Some of them collect floorplans.
(10-23-2017, 02:29 PM)Viewfromthe42 Wrote: Is there ever a repository of floor plans for developments? Having trouble finding general floor plans for units that aren't for sale (as opposed to primary unit-to-unit wall floorplans).

Are there specific ones you are looking for?
I might have
Hi! How safe are these to live? Asking because I'm looking to move and have no idea about the area. Any thoughts appreciated! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »