Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sage Platinum | 6 fl | Completed
Sage Platinum
250 Albert St, Waterloo

Quote:
Located on Albert Street, between WLU and UW and steps from the LRT station, Sage Platinum is something different.

[Image: Street-view-2.jpg]

All one bedroom units. I like it!
Is there a link to the project?
http://www.sagecondos.ca/ but it just takes you to a splash page to register for info
(04-11-2016, 08:42 AM)Spokes Wrote: All one bedroom units. I like it!

Single students only. Families need not apply.
Or young professionals?
Or young (probably single) professionals, true.

(04-12-2016, 09:11 AM)MidTowner Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 08:42 AM)Spokes Wrote: All one bedroom units.  I like it!

I don't think that there's a particular glut of 1-bedrooms in the area, so I'll allow it.
(04-12-2016, 09:11 AM)MidTowner Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 08:42 AM)Spokes Wrote: All one bedroom units.  I like it!

Many (mostly younger) couples might also be happy with a nice one-bedroom unit -- not every couple has children.
I wonder if the ground floor are convertible res units or actually commercial...

Any ideas on the address?
Looks like commercial. And given their track record, that's what I'd guess.
(04-12-2016, 11:15 AM)tomh009 Wrote: Many (mostly younger) couples might also be happy with a nice one-bedroom unit -- not every couple has children.

I only said “probably” singles. Realistically, the residents here will be mostly students, and mostly single, but of course it’s true that there might be a few couples. I think it’s good practice to include a variety of apartment sizes in any development, but as Markster points out there’s hardly a glut of one-bedroom apartments in the area, so it’s not the end of the world.
Are these going to be "1 bedroom plus den"? :-)

(04-12-2016, 11:20 AM)insider Wrote: I wonder if the ground floor are convertible res units or actually commercial...

Any ideas on the address?

250 Albert St.

Right beside 246 Albert

Adding a lot of density along Albert
Ok, things make sense now.  This site was originally supposed to be the other side of Sage 6.  Sage 6 has been redesigned to only front on Hemlock thus leaving the Albert St frontage open to be developed, giving us Sage Platinum.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »