Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Real Estate Agent who knows about rental properties
Hey all.

I am looking to buy a duplex or triplex in the next year, and am looking for an agent who really understands rental properties. Anyone have any recommendations?

Hey there Brenden,
I'm new to this site so let me know if your questions have been answered already. I'm a mortgage broker and I work closely with a number of realtors. The tricky part is financing those units as it involves market rent analysis if you don't have lease agreements in place. I could help you run through a few scenarios if you're interested, that way you could see if you'd be cash-flow positive after expenses. No-obligation, just thought I'd put it out there.
Well... that does seem like the writing of a professional essayist...
Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam; or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Could you maybe do the egg bacon spam and sausage but without the spam?
Without the spam?! Bleuh!
I'll have your Spam, darling; I love it!

(01-01-2018, 09:01 PM)DHLawrence Wrote: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam; or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

I may be getting off topic, but I'm hungry for breakfast now.

Can we get back to the real issue, talking about a professional writer?

Coke
(I have a friend who is a real estate agent, but doesn't have any "rental" expertise, so I won't be of any help)
That was some high quality writing. I'd hire them.

Love coming back from vacation to see that. Happy New Year everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »