Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barra on Queen | 7 fl | Complete
It looks like the crane is coming down today.  You can just barely see the mobile crane behind the Conestoga Towers Apartments on Queen Street South.

Can confirm, work is well underway taking the crane down.

One fewer crane for Kitchener! Sad
Don't worry, I'm sure two more will come up in it's place
(11-19-2019, 12:04 PM)Spokes Wrote: Don't worry, I'm sure two more will come up in it's place
Drewlos should be coming soon
So tower cranes are our mythical Hydra?
Maybe it's time for a Support Group for people who have a difficult time when a crane comes down.

The loss of a crane is truly a tragic event for our community.
Withdrawal sets in. Then there's the rush of a new one.
Haha.

Love it.
Barra is looking pretty good, and getting closer to initial occupancy (the townhouses in the back are already occupied).

A better photo.

I'll eat crow on this one, it's better than I first expected.

I drove by it yesterday and was very impressed looked great
What material is the top floor behind the street fronting section? Stucco?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »