Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Garment Street Condos | 25 & 6 fl | U/C
(09-10-2019, 11:09 AM)panamaniac Wrote: Does the Glove Box office project have its own thread, separate from the condo tower thread?  

I think so: https://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/...=glove+box

Thanks! I'm not able to delete my post, above, for some reason, but I copied the relevant part of it in the correct thread.
Second crane base is set in rebar behind Huck glove
2 cranes at the same time, 2 buildings going up. Does Glove Box get worked on after these 2 buildings or concurrently?
(09-11-2019, 09:36 AM)Momo26 Wrote: 2 cranes at the same time, 2 buildings going up. Does Glove Box get worked on after these 2 buildings or concurrently?

I'd imagine concurrently, as they have a business needing to rent the space.
Ya that's my thinking too. It was all contingent on having a major leaseholder. Now they do. Go time.

I'm guessing steel for the office component?
(09-11-2019, 01:41 PM)Spokes Wrote: I'm guessing steel for the office component?

Surely, yes. And like 345 King W, this should be a relatively quick build, any underground parking notwithstanding.

That was the comparison I was making too.
Crane going up now
(09-24-2019, 10:42 AM)Spokes Wrote: Crane going up now
Funny, I was driving to work this morning and I passed a large mobile crane, I was wondering if it was headed DTK for erect a crane.
I'd be guessing yes
Nice. Crane city is in full swing.
The crane tower and counterweight boom are up.

[Image: 20190924-174555.jpg]

Hello, does anyone have any recent photos of
the site? Could you please post some? Thanks
Are they still working or is there a shutdown of this site?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »