Hey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme
There does not seem to be a way to add a user to your “Ignore” list in mobile.
For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
Might just have to be something you do on a desktop
Quote:Attempting to join WRconnected and got this nice CAPTCHA... they aware of this?

For daily ion construction updates, photos and general urban rail news, follow me on twitter! @Canardiain
This was also just brought to my attention. I'm on it

Edit: Fixed!
Hi!

I prompted the above post Tongue Thanks  for fixing promptly! Another question - Is this really supposed to be what guests see? [Image: TENmEvB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
I'm glad we got it fixed and you could register! Welcome!

It's not what they SHOULD see, but it is what they do see right now. I did all of my testing on my laptop in my account and failed to test as a guest and extensively on mobile.

Things at work are crazy as the semester ends ,and exams come up, and report cards approach. I'm creating a list of things to focus on once July hits, so keep these things coming.