Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have an opinion on children's gift giving?
Hi Waterloo Connected! I'm Abbie Goulet, and I work at Canadian Tire Innovations (Canadian Tire's Innovation Lab) in Kitchener. We're working with the Mattel WONDER Lab to research the joys and pains of purchasing gifts for children. Have you recently purchased a gift for a child? Do you have an opinion on purchasing children's gifts and/or a crazy purchasing experience? We want to know! We're looking for people in the KW area to fill out our survey here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link

If selected, you will be asked to participate in a short interview and compensated for your time with a $25 gift card from any Canadian Tire retailer (including Sport Chek, Marks, and more). We want to hear about your purchasing experiences and understand what's most important to you.

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions feel free to reply on this thread or email me at abigail.goulet@cantire.com Smile

Quote:Hi Waterloo Connected! I'm Abbie Goulet, and I work at Canadian Tire Innovations (Canadian Tire's Innovation Lab) in Kitchener. We're working with the Mattel WONDER Lab to research the joys and pains of purchasing gifts for children. Have you recently purchased a gift for a child? Do you have an opinion on writemyessays and purchasing children's gifts and/or a crazy purchasing experience? We want to know! We're looking for people in the KW area to fill out our survey here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...w/viewform

If selected, you will be asked to participate in a short interview and compensated for your time with a $25 gift card from any Canadian Tire retailer (including Sport Chek, Marks, and more). We want to hear about your purchasing experiences and understand what's most important to you.

Thank you for your time! If you have any questions feel free to reply on this thread or email me at abigail.goulet@cantire.com Smile

Hi Abbie,

Can't find the interview information. Should I have any experience working with kids? I have been volunteering in Nepal centers (we organized giveaways for kids). Could you please share you Skype? Because I was trying to reach you via email, but the email delivery failed.

Best,
Terry
(02-20-2018, 05:15 PM)abbiegoulet Wrote: Hi Waterloo Connected! I'm Abbie Goulet, and I work at Canadian Tire Innovations (Canadian Tire's Innovation Lab) in Kitchener. We're working with the Mattel WONDER Lab to research the joys and pains of purchasing gifts for children. Have you recently purchased a gift for a child? Do you have an opinion on purchasing children's gifts and/or a crazy purchasing experience? We want to know! We're looking for people in the KW area to fill out our survey here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...sp=sf_link

Might be helpful to know what age bracket you are looking for; and perhaps what Mattel has in mind, if anything. And what other qualifiers you might have and/or are looking for.

Dad dad 2(older children).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »