Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evergreen mall (370 Highland Rd W, Kitchener)
(11-27-2018, 03:48 PM)Lens Wrote: This is definitely going to be a move. Just look at their terrible presence right now: https://goo.gl/maps/oTM3fs1UwKE2 tiny signage in an awkward, corner unit.

They're going to stay there until the lease runs up, whenever that is.

The Gino's Pizza - Activa Clinics portion of the Plaza is now getting a facelift. I'm assuming there making it look like The Dollarama and Sherwin Williams side. Alot of the Businesses look like there temporarily closed because of where they put the scaffolding and boards inside the units but they are all still open.
Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.
There is a temporary fence set up around the parking lot From close to the driveway of Dollarama to the other side of Tim Hortons. The parking lot is being torn up. I believe it's probably just being repaved but I'm not certain. It wouldn't surprise me if they were building a bigger Tim Hortons.
(09-08-2020, 10:14 AM)TMKM94 Wrote: There is a temporary fence set up around the parking lot From close to the driveway of Dollarama to the other side of Tim Hortons. The parking lot is being torn up. I believe it's probably just being repaved but I'm not certain. It wouldn't surprise me if they were building a bigger Tim Hortons.
That would be nice. There are no sit down coffee shops in the area.
(09-08-2020, 03:00 PM)Acitta Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 10:14 AM)TMKM94 Wrote: There is a temporary fence set up around the parking lot From close to the driveway of Dollarama to the other side of Tim Hortons. The parking lot is being torn up. I believe it's probably just being repaved but I'm not certain. It wouldn't surprise me if they were building a bigger Tim Hortons.

That would be nice. There are no sit down coffee shops in the area.

I think McD is about the only current option.
I was just there this afternoon. It definitely looks like repaving. If they were building something they wouldn't have removed the asphalt right up to the building sidewalk.

(09-08-2020, 09:59 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 03:00 PM)Acitta Wrote: That would be nice. There are no sit down coffee shops in the area.

I think McD is about the only current option.

A&W too -- though no sweets as far as I know. I see seniors in there all the time, getting their coffee and sitting down.
I can confirm it's just repaving and it also looks like they are installing new lights for the Parking lot.
For a while that stretch of Highland had 3 Tim Hortons, now they just have the one double drive through.
1. Westmount/Highland in what is now the Red Ginger
2. In the GTO Gas Station, now Petro Canada
3. Current Double Drive through.
(09-16-2020, 09:59 AM)neonjoe Wrote: For a while that stretch of Highland had 3 Tim Hortons, now they just have the one double drive through.

I could be wrong, but I thought the double drive thru opened as the Westmount/Highland closed.  I've always assumed that was just a move down the street.

Coke
(09-16-2020, 02:07 PM)Coke6pk Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 09:59 AM)neonjoe Wrote: For a while that stretch of Highland had 3 Tim Hortons, now they just have the one double drive through.

I could be wrong, but I thought the double drive thru opened as the Westmount/Highland closed.  I've always assumed that was just a move down the street.

Coke

They moved up Westmount to Victoria, that one opened when Highland/Westmount closed. The double drive thru has been there longer.
(09-16-2020, 08:59 PM)bpoland Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 02:07 PM)Coke6pk Wrote: I could be wrong, but I thought the double drive thru opened as the Westmount/Highland closed.  I've always assumed that was just a move down the street.

Coke

They moved up Westmount to Victoria, that one opened when Highland/Westmount closed. The double drive thru has been there longer.

Thanks for the clarification.

Coke

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »