Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
Hmm. Interesting, The orange tarp looked like it was covering the same area as it was before. My eyes deceived me.

I don't think any more dirt needs to be brought in for Benton. When I saw it tonight, it was really well leveled out, perfect coat of top soil... looked just like other sections of road did right before paving. In fact, if it wasn't for the missing concrete section (they skipped one and did the ones on the opposite side, for some reason?), I'd say they would pour asphalt tomorrow. The base asphalt + top asphalt would be just enough to bring it up to the level of the manholes and what I assume are gas pipes.

That being said... they would definitely still need to work through the weekend. I also don't think it'll be opening Monday. I can't think of a single closure that wasn't delayed so far, surely this won't be any different!  Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by GtwoK - 11-05-2015, 11:20 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM