Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
Borden/Charles is all torn up (as I'm sure you've seen) with traffic on Charles being forced to U-turn there, so if it's closing for 2 weeks my guess would be they're going to "clean it up".  I can't imagine they'd be placing track here starting in 4 days (since the track ends closer to Nyberg), so if it does open it'll have to close again once the track reaches that point.

I feel so dumb when I see people talk about the secondary crossroads because I have no idea where Ontario, Eby, Madison, etc. are.  I almost always have to have a Google Maps tab permanently open when reading this forum! Smile

...and on that note, why is Charles marked as "planned" between Cedar and Stirling?

...oh, ha!  Double note!  Someone's been adding track - cool!  Is that like a "if enough people suggest it, Google adds it" kinda thing?  How do you "do" that? It's missing a bunch of track so it's not really super accurate...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Canard - 12-02-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM