Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg Walk | 4 fl | U/C
This morning I noticed that there is actually some construction equipment on site. There is now an excavator.

Yes saw the excavator as well, thinking it would cost quite a bit to have that piece of equipment sit unused, unless the company that owns it is just parking it Smile
January is not a good time to be digging in frost...anywhere. Probably just parked.
They were digging today and crews were putting up fences on next vacant lot. I'm assuming that'll be used for staging.
Here's a photo from this morning
[Image: ElI1Ye1.jpg]
Both sites are now dug to full width and about 2m deep.
How many floors of underground parking will there be?

Current progress:

[Image: 20151108_135229.jpg]

[Image: 20151108_135147.jpg]
The whole backside has brick now too.
(11-08-2015, 04:17 PM)KevinL Wrote: Current progress:

[Image: 20151108_135229.jpg]

[Image: 20151108_135147.jpg]

If you are going to live out in the boonies, I don't find that too bad.  Across from the park and close to some amenities.  Could do worse.
Here's a driveby pic of the rear

[Image: 4uehSFa.jpg]
        Second 4 story condo scheduled for completion spring 2019
Thanks for posting this. I always felt like this was a good underrated suburban project

They have started digging for building three as well.
Where's building three?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »