Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Region of Waterloo International Airport - YKF
The folks who complained about noise from the Nolinor flights (whose complaints may have contributed to Nolinor's departure, but probably weren't anything close to the sole reason) are people who live close to the airport, and have a problem with some of the inevitable consequences of that. I wonder if they're all opposed to airport expansion? I bet not, when it would come to flights that would be useful to them.

I think that Viewfromthe42's "people who don't want to see any expansion" are probably pretty numerous. I talk to a lot of people who feel about the airport, when they consider it at all, that it is unlikely to ever attract service that will be useful to them, that the money that has invested in it so far has not paid off, and that expanding it is pointless.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Region of Waterloo International Airport - YKF - by MidTowner - 04-03-2017, 11:36 AM