Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General Food, Dining and Nightlife News
(04-02-2016, 05:38 PM)panamaniac Wrote: I finally got over to the Berlin Bicycle Café in Belmont Village and I thought it was very good.  The space has been fixed up nicely and I found the coffee (Propeller?) to be good, if a bit milder than I usually prefer.  The food, however, is very good - homemade and really tasty daily soup and sandwich items.  The menu (breakfast/lunch) is limited but it's well worth a visit.  One complaint - I was there for lunch, but I see that they close at 5pm (Tues -Sun).  I'd like to see them open evenings, although I realize that's not always possible for a small independent operation, especially when they open at 7am Tues to Sat.

We were there this morning for late breakfast/coffee.  Coffee (caffe latte) was very good, the decor very well done, and the staff friendly.  Not busy at 9 AM, but it was full when we left a little bit before 11.  Happy to see that many customers there!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Food, Dining and Nightlife News - by tomh009 - 04-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Re: Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Love Wings and Beer?? - by Shawn - 09-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: Love Wings and Beer?? - by trakt0r - 09-23-2014, 07:37 AM