Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General Food, Dining and Nightlife News
Tried Nandos on Monday. The concept is like a hybrid sit down/fast food. You order from the register and pre pay for everything but they serve you at your table and you do have to wait to be seated. I ended up getting the breast and wing with one side made with extra hot Peri Peri sauce.
Flavour was delicious.
Price comparable to Swiss chalet.
Chicken Portion was more realistic but smaller than S/C but did seem small.
I really like that you can take bottles of the sauce to the table, I often buy their sauce at the grocery store so the amount I used at the table was probably worth a couple of bucks.

I will definitely return and will be putting nandos in my rotation.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Food, Dining and Nightlife News - by neonjoe - 12-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Re: Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Love Wings and Beer?? - by Shawn - 09-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: Love Wings and Beer?? - by trakt0r - 09-23-2014, 07:37 AM