Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General Food, Dining and Nightlife News
(02-26-2015, 05:39 PM)zanate Wrote: To be honest? Their service has never seemed unusual to me. Neither stellar nor poor. I've found their menu to be lacking in the past, but they've filled it in with a few items that makes up for their lack of a proper grill or fryer. If we're passing up on Imbibe, it's often because we want a better food choice or it's too busy.

The things that keep me going back to Imbibe are partly the location and setting, but mostly the fact that there will be 6 random beers on tap, usually with a couple I've never had before. (And that's saying something: Untappd says I've registered 765 unique beers with it since I started using it in 2012.) Nobody else is doing that in downtown Kitchener. That's not even in the Boathouse's game plan.

I think I heard Imbibe had shifted some of their menu to Boathouse? I haven't been there in a while.

Also, Imbibe's unique format allows for customer innovations, such as the "Imbibe Challenge" drinking game....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Food, Dining and Nightlife News - by Smore - 02-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Re: Bobby O'Briens - by Shawn - 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Love Wings and Beer?? - by Shawn - 09-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: Love Wings and Beer?? - by trakt0r - 09-23-2014, 07:37 AM