Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Other Forum Issues
I can see it fine.

Looks fine on mobile.
/\ Ditto
(10-01-2017, 09:09 AM)Canard Wrote: Image not showing up:

http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/s...1#pid42841

For some reason when I press "Reload", I can very briefly see it - but then it disappears, and only shows part of that broken time stamp thing.

It works on desktop, Firefox for me.
Thanks everyone. The problem must have been on my end, sorry about that.
Is it working fine for you now Canard? I see it fine too.
Yes, I just checked - no problems at all. It entirely must have been an issue with my computer - sorry for the false alarm. Sad

"Rate" no longer works. Neither on Firefox or Edge. The only thing that happens is that the vertical scroll bar disappears.
Another thing I've spotted - if you need to log in the main link fails to bring up the little popup. You have to load the full login page.
(12-07-2017, 11:52 PM)tomh009 Wrote: "Rate" no longer works. Neither on Firefox or Edge. The only thing that happens is that the vertical scroll bar disappears.

Or Chrome on Mac.
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
Or Chrome on Windows.
Or Chrome on Chrome OS.

Is this piling on?

I'll be honest, I have no idea why the rate and logon functions have started not working, I'll look into it. I'm getting frustrated with the growing problems with a) mybb and b) this theme package (I think that may be the bigger issue to be honest)
I suspect the login and rate issues are caused by the same problem. This is fairly recent, though: has there been an update to either MyBB or the theme recently?

No update to the theme (biggest issue as there is no support really anymore)

myBB 1.8.14 came out at the end of November. So that's my guess. Lack of compatibility some how?
Yikes, the "Report" button seems broken, too.

I tried to report this post by pressing it and it froze up the page completely. My guess is an off-screen dialogue box... might be the same problem for the "Rate" feature, since it usually pops up a window.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »