Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Other Forum Issues
(08-18-2018, 07:11 AM)Canard Wrote: I cleared my cache, thinking I'd be able to then log back in and get to my user CP to change the theme back to the green one which works... the page looked normal after I went back (logged out since the cache was cleared) but as soon as I logged back in it went back to the mobile/ultra simple theme) and there is no way to get it back.  Can a mod please edit my account or something to set mine back to the green theme?

I can't do that as a mod. Maybe Justin's admin rights allow him to do it?

Which theme did you choose?

I don’t remember. Sad It’s a blueish mobile theme. Maybe you could try doing it too to replicate the problem? You’ll see what I mean that way.
It seems to be a new one called NetPen. I'm able to reverse it by pressing the back button, but it doesn't have a theme switching option either.
So I did a bit of searching, and under the User Control Panel, and then Edit Options, there should be a section that lets you change the theme. I'm guessing this will be true for all themes, but I was able to confirm it is true for the NetPen theme, anyway.
But... whatever theme I am stuck on has no access to User CP... no logout button, no nothing. And it carried the setting over to desktop, so I’m completely screwed. I have no way to get back to the green theme which works.
(08-19-2018, 12:40 PM)Canard Wrote: But... whatever theme I am stuck on has no access to User CP... no logout button, no nothing. And it carried the setting over to desktop, so I’m completely screwed. I have no way to get back to the green theme which works.

Can you try going to the user CP directly by URL?
http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/usercp.php
That worked, I was able to change back to "Default". Thank you Tom!

The theme I was stuck on (and anyone else will also get stuck on, if they activate it), is "MyBB GoMobile".

Great news, glad that worked, it was really a shot in the dark! Smile
Sorry I kind of freaked out, I guess that reveals just how addicted I am to this forum/community!
Hi everyone,
Sorry for not being on top of this. I'm out of town with no internet access. Had to drive half an hour for cell service.

Anyways, I can definitely add that plugin.

As for the themes, ya I've worked with a bunch and didn't realize everyone had access to all of them. I'll clean them up when I'm back.

For any that are confused, used focusresponsove or default. It's the same.

I'll keep trying to check in as often as I can. Don't hesitate to ask the other mods, they rock. And if they can't help just pm me.
Is there any way to get rid of the "Shares" pop up on the left side of the page? Super annoying.
^ bottom on mobile.
(09-05-2018, 09:22 AM)Chris Wrote: Is there any way to get rid of the "Shares" pop up on the left side of the page? Super annoying.

Agreed. Can we just kill that feature?

(09-05-2018, 09:22 AM)Chris Wrote: Is there any way to get rid of the "Shares" pop up on the left side of the page? Super annoying.

Did this appear just recently? I think I only noticed it yesterday.
I added a tracking software and I think it's an automatically added feature. I'm sure I can kill it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »