Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OTIS | 6 fl | U/C
Thanks!

They just sent out an email saying OTIS is now under construction. I noticed in the footer it's now in partnership with VanMar, who's done CSPR and Station Park. Email is online at https://mailchi.mp/7123e5b46ef7/otis-in-...d714ff1df4 if anyone would like to see. They're clearly targeting a certain demographic with the headline "Leave your Tesla charging in the mobile-initiated automated parking garage".
(08-09-2019, 05:33 PM)taylortbb Wrote: They just sent out an email saying OTIS is now under construction. I noticed in the footer it's now in partnership with VanMar, who's done CSPR and Station Park. Email is online at https://mailchi.mp/7123e5b46ef7/otis-in-...d714ff1df4 if anyone would like to see. They're clearly targeting a certain demographic with the headline "Leave your Tesla charging in the mobile-initiated automated parking garage".

I think the per-sqft prices at OTIS pretty well define that demographic!
Will that be the Regions first automated parking garage?
What's an automated garage?
(08-11-2019, 05:46 PM)Spokes Wrote: What's an automated garage?

Automated mechanical equipment that will move your car and place it in a high-density, multi-level storage rack.
Ohhh ok. I know what that is. Just didn't know the name.

(08-09-2019, 05:33 PM)taylortbb Wrote: They just sent out an email saying OTIS is now under construction.

Excavator's on site this morning and dump trucks full of dirt are leaving.
Last time they unloaded an excavator there it tore a nice gash on the asphalt of David street. I imagine the rest of construction will do a good number on the street.
(08-13-2019, 08:57 AM)EdM Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 05:33 PM)taylortbb Wrote: They just sent out an email saying OTIS is now under construction.

Excavator's on site this morning and dump trucks full of dirt are leaving.

Some grading done. No fencing is up yet.

Thanks for the photo update
OTIS and the Pile Driver.

There are a ton of pile drivers in town now, I think we should have a race!!

(08-27-2019, 08:42 AM)white_brian Wrote: There are a ton of pile drivers in town now, I think we should have a race!!

Or a demolition derby.
Only about 50% sold now, so I don't think they will be starting construction until the spring.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »