Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Post your pictures of Waterloo Region!
Thats hilarious....

The country within the city. University of Waterloo Environmental Reserve.

Train tracks. Just the train tracks.

wow, that turned out great..
LOVE IT.
(07-08-2020, 03:45 PM)tomh009 Wrote: Train tracks. Just the train tracks.

Lovely picture. It took me a while to realize where it is — the picture looks rural at first.
I was just walking across the tracks early morning, with no plan for a photo, when I saw the colour of the tracks. Had to backtrack and snap a photo. Smile
(07-08-2020, 03:45 PM)tomh009 Wrote: Train tracks. Just the train tracks.

That's really a great photo.

Some wildlife a 30-minute walk away from DTK: Lakeside Park, at the intersection of Stirling and Homer Watson.

Canada Geese, of course.

Not always so friendly.

Kingfisher waiting patiently for a breakfast.

Mallards.

Young ones, too.

There used to be a beaver or muskrat lodge in the Lakeside pond.
Based on what I've heard, it may still be there, but I don't know where. Didn't see any of the residents though!
A recent picture of the Luggage Project at Victoria Park.

What an amazing little spot ...
Weber and Frederick. A repurposed mansion that has been re-painted looks good with background.

I am super happy to have Victoria Park in DTK. Especially in early mornings when it's quite and the light is beautiful.

Cranes at sunset: the future of DTK.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »