Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Waterloo Region Restaurants
Mostly just talk about new restaurants in here as they come up, so lots of good places don't get mentioned. Curious what everyone's fav places to eat are; hoping to see some that are new to me to try out.

Mine would be (in no particular order... just places I find myself always happy to be at for varying reasons):

1. Wired Up Pugs
2. Mango Chutney
3. Taco Farm
4. Proof
5. Langdon Hall
6. Cambridge Mill
7. Timeless Cafe
8. Public Kitchen
9. Lancaster Smokehouse
10. Shawerma Plus

FWIW, Coppolino's list is here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/06/08/...21774.html

Several interesting options just down the road in Stratford as well.
Bhima'S Warung belongs on this list. It started it all in KW.
The title of this thread needs an adjustment. "Waterloo" and "Region of Waterloo" are two different things for some of us.
Nik & Nats is one of our favourites, but your list is a very good start.
I like Janet Lynn's Bistro, Belmont Bistro, Red House, and Trio Uptown. I also find that Gilt has improved since it first opened and is now very good. I am really looking forward to the opening of The Berlin.
Yeah there are some good restaurants that never get mentioned here. Taco Farm is one of those excellent restaurants.

Bhima's Warung, Nik & Nats, Watami, King Street Trio, Wildcraft. Cambridge Mill, Bauer Kitchen, Taco Farm.
Both King Street Trio and Langdon Hall made Open Table's top 100 restaurants in Canada list for 2018.

https://blog.opentable.com/2018/opentabl...ntable100/
Langdon Hall's a perennial, but that's a first for King St Trio, no?
I believe so. I'd love to see some more exposure on the list in the next few years.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »