Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
34 Hickory Street West | 20.9 m | 6 fl | Proposed
A developer is proposing 6 floor mixed use building (presumably student apartments) for 34-38 Hickory Street West.

The proposal calls for 47 one bedroom units, 1 commercial unit and 16 parking spaces. Interior and exterior bike parking spaces are proposed (13 in total). No recreational amenities are proposed for this project.

[Image: I29o4wy.png]

[Image: 9DDhDNb.png]

Does that look better than typical for the area? Or is it just because I'm looking at the renders on a Friday night?
I'll have whatever you're having.

Though yeah, in terms of architecture in Waterloo, this isn't as bad as some of the stuff they approve in that city. The bar is pretty low after things like "ONE28".
The windows at least seem to be in vertical alignment so this is a work of art
local cambridge weirdo
(06-10-2022, 10:56 PM)ac3r Wrote: Though yeah, in terms of architecture in Waterloo, this isn't as bad as some of the stuff they approve in that city. The bar is pretty low after things like "ONE28".

This is what I was thinking. Much less offensive. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »