Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Elevate Condos (1333 Weber St E) | 15, 15, 12 & 12 fl | U/C
(03-17-2020, 08:14 AM)ac3r Wrote: It would be nice if they got rid of a few of the other trashy hotels along this stretch of road. The Knights Inn and Fairway Inn and Suites are awful places. They sit on some pretty good property too, with highway access and a lot of shops nearby. I could see them one day being rezoned to allow some residential, and more developments going in there.
I was thinking the same thing as I was cycling along there. I think that we will see more development along there over the next few years.

Yes, that's been a really neglected corner of town. It's good to see some transformation starting.
The Facebook page has a different angle

https://m.facebook.com/elevate.condos/photos
New renders below:

Attached Files Image(s)

New renders:

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for the pics.
WOW, way nicer than I had anticipated...

Wow, quite impressed. I like the podium amenities.
Not much of the Howard Johnson left.

Kitchener's comeback is in full swing...
Wow love the roof top tennis court!
(06-26-2020, 06:27 AM)rangersfan Wrote: Wow love the roof top tennis court!

I'd definitely manage to hit it over the fencing by accident.
(06-26-2020, 04:33 PM)Spokes Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:27 AM)rangersfan Wrote: Wow love the roof top tennis court!

I'd definitely manage to hit it over the fencing by accident.

Haha I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe you have to pass a competency test before you can play there lol

So you and I meet up to play a game of tennis. And bring 900 balls with us. And lose them all!
(06-30-2020, 08:18 AM)Spokes Wrote: So you and I meet up to play a game of tennis.  And bring 900 balls with us.  And lose them all!

Then the poor sucker with the balcony beside us comes out for a smoke to a surprise.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »