Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | Complete
(12-13-2018, 04:47 PM)jeffster Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 01:45 PM)kitborn Wrote: The assembly of the crane.

Gotta feel for that poor soul that needs to climb that all those flights every day. And damned you are if you had a burrito the other night. Though I do guess they have something to piss in, but I don't know.

One thing for sure, you'd be fit.  Good pay I'd imagine too.

I drive past the cranes at Ira Needles and Highland daily and was thinking the same thing the other day!  As much as I love them, I don't love heights, so no thanks!

I cant remember where I heard it but ya, the pay is VERY good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charlie West (Charles & Gaukel) | 31 fl | U/C - by Spokes - 12-14-2018, 10:54 AM