Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ODC redevelopment (119 Roger St) | 6 fl | U/C
I have to say, I got pretty excited when I saw "Ontario Die Company" as a thread title! Not that I think they're bad neighbours by any stretch of the imagination, but I've spent a fair bit of time while strolling by considering what might come next here.

There's precedent for a tower here, I think. There are substantial apartment buildings off of Roger (accessed from Union but closer to Roger) just to the west of here. I don't see any real reason why there shouldn't be something taller on Moore. My dream: that someone would construct the Roger Moore Condo Tower with a shop or two at the base (there is retail only a few blocks up). More realistically: stacked townhouses, hopefully executed a little more nicely than the ones at Union and Moore.

Those few houses on Roger that back onto ODC are actually in significant disrepair. If and when the ODC site is redeveloped, it wouldn't be surprising to see them go with it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by timc - 04-06-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by MidTowner - 04-06-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by nms - 04-20-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 10-04-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 10-05-2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by nms - 10-16-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 06-25-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Ontario Die Company (119 Roger St.) - by urbd - 06-25-2018, 01:54 PM