Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of Tower Cranes 2017
We are well into the year but lets start compiling a list of the tower cranes hovering over the region this year:
1) Midtown Lofts
2) Seniors apartment at 71 Bankside Dr
3) The hub (Columbia at Albert) were there 3 this year?
4) The Trio on Belmont
5) 100 Condominiums
6) Phillip Square
7) Highland and Ira Needles
8) Kitchener Waste Water Treatment Plant

(06-09-2017, 01:02 PM)rangersfan Wrote: We are well into the year but lets start compiling a list of the tower cranes hovering over the region this year:
1) Midtown Lofts

4) Trio on Belmont
Added
(06-09-2017, 03:31 PM)jeffster Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 01:02 PM)rangersfan Wrote: We are well into the year but lets start compiling a list of the tower cranes hovering over the region this year:
1) Midtown Lofts

4) Trio on Belmont

5) 100 Victoria
New crane up today somewhere around university ave. Can see the last crane for the Hub in the rear.
Photo.

Attached Files Image(s)

Is that at Phillip Square?

Yeah. Even taller now.

Attached Files Image(s)

At Highland and Ira Needles

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-20-2017, 05:01 PM)white_brian Wrote: At Highland and Ira Needles

That's a huge (3 MB, 10mp) photo but it's cropped by the site so I don't know what it should be.

Are you guys using the mobile site to post these?  Is there a way to resize before posting?
Yes I am using the mobile site, sorry
(08-22-2017, 01:06 AM)white_brian Wrote: Yes I am using the mobile site,  sorry

Android or iOS?
Android

I think it's just the lack of capabilities of the mobile add on when attaching an image. Unfortunate reality with this software.
Yeah - whenever I post a photo from mobile (rarely) I email it to myself, resize it to small, and am then able to attach it.

I still haven't figured out how to get the embed code from a tweet to post, on mobile - seems to only be available on desktop.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »