Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fourteen Princess | ? m | 7 fl | Complete
(12-24-2015, 09:58 AM)Bluedog Wrote: Fourteen Princess website is now live - see www.fourteenprincess.com  The building is purely rental, not a condo.

Re the discussion on zoning above - while 25 storeys may technically be permitted, you are still capped by the Floor Area Ratio aka Floor Space ratio -
The FAR or FSR is the building floor area of all buildings on a lot divided by the lot area.  While we could have built 14 Princess higher, we would have had to reduce the floorplate size to do so.
The building is coming along very nicely at this point, drywall is underway inside.  Most of the orange tarped areas have windows already installed behind but balcony railings haven't been installed yet.
Happy to take anyone through on a hardhat tour if interested. Best, Brad

The website is not working Sad

It worked for me on desktop but not mobile.
Try https://www.fourteenprincess.com. The non-secure link doesn't work for me.
That one works for me.
That link worked.

I love... actually, I hate how hip and "beautiful" everyone is on websites like this. I get why they do it, but part of me just wants to punch them (not really). :-)
An interesting listing on that page:

Quote:UPSCALE RESTAURANT

Fourteen Princess will be host to a longstanding local favourite in gourmet dining.

Someone's moving in?
(12-24-2015, 10:58 PM)KevinL Wrote: An interesting listing on that page:

Quote:UPSCALE RESTAURANT

Fourteen Princess will be host to a longstanding local favourite in gourmet dining.

Someone's moving in?

Would The Harmony Lunch still be The Harmony Lunch if it moved a few blocks?

Thought that comment about the eatery was interesting as well. I am curious to learn who it will be.

Contacted them for more information on the units.
(12-24-2015, 11:27 PM)eizenstriet Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 10:58 PM)KevinL Wrote: An interesting listing on that page:

Someone's moving in?

Would The Harmony Lunch still be The Harmony Lunch if it moved a few blocks?

Harmony Lunch wouldn’t be Harmony Lunch if they replaced (or even cleaned) their floor! ;-)

Just wouldn’t be the same.
GROUND FLOOR RESTAURANT

Fourteen Princess will be host to a longstanding local favourite in gourmet dining. The arrival of this popular restaurant will be a welcome attraction for residents and the public alike – stay tuned for the official announcement!

keep speculating please!!! I noticed the restaurant unit is pretty small, who is a local, small, upscale, popular restaurant? Something as upscale as King St Trio?
I love Harmony Lunch, but I'm not sure anyone would describe it as "gourmet dining." I now have a strong hankering for it; thanks a lot, guys.
uptown 21?
Everyone move to the back of the bus and we all get home faster.
(12-24-2015, 09:58 AM)Bluedog Wrote: Happy to take anyone through on a hardhat tour if interested. Best, Brad

Brad,

Would love to take you up on your offer of the hardhat tour.  Anyone else interested?

(12-26-2015, 12:12 AM)tomh009 Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 09:58 AM)Bluedog Wrote: Happy to take anyone through on a hardhat tour if interested. Best, Brad

Brad,

Would love to take you up on your offer of the hardhat tour.  Anyone else interested?

Yes, for sure.
I'm curious what the rent ranges would be for the three suite types. Sadly, it seems only the penthouse 2+den ones have storage, always a killer for me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »