Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme
Something with the languages file. Fixed now.

I think it was already mentioned but the twitter code has stopped working for about a week now.
I'm aware. I haven't figured out why.
Same with videos apparently.
(03-25-2018, 06:05 PM)Spokes Wrote: I'm aware.  I haven't figured out why.

Thanks for your efforts and the personal time it takes. 

Very much appreciated.
I'll be honest on this one. I'm stumped. Not giving up yet though. Hang in there.
Just a small update: I've purchased the full version of this theme. Just working on getting it up to speed, customized and ready. Some issues are resolved quite nicely. Some, I'm still working on. (Damn you twitter mycode!!!!)

Alright, so I've rolled out the full version of this theme. Feel free to let me know any issues that are still present.

I know that when going to unread posts the anchor is set a little too low. Still can't figure that one out.

The mobile version of the theme should automatically activate and move away from the blue theme.
Whoah! Mobile is... totally different.

Thanks as always for your efforts. Will let you know how it goes!
Favicon is missing.
Poop - I hate to complain, but was the embedded video thing supposed to work in the new rollout? It appears to still not work:

http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/s...4#pid52944
Testing embeds.

Twitter:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The first law of geography is succinctly stated as: “everything is related to everything else, but near things are more related than distant things.”<br>-Waldo R. Tobler, 1930-2018</p>&mdash; Kevin Loughlin ? (@KevinLMaps) <a href="https://twitter.com/KevinLMaps/status/971962586773184512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 9, 2018</a></blockquote>

Youtube:

(05-24-2018, 12:23 PM)Canard Wrote: Poop - I hate to complain, but was the embedded video thing supposed to work in the new rollout?  It appears to still not work:

http://www.waterlooregionconnected.com/s...4#pid52944

I just got it to work (see just above). You used the 'insert a video' tool?

EDIT: Looks like you provided a shortened URL, I don't think that works.

I used the URL provided by YouTube’s “share” button.
Which is mobile-friendly, but doesn't directly link to the actual video. It's how those apps are programmed, alas.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »