Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Market Flats | 7 fl | Completed
Ya that's what I see too

edit: I figured it out.
I can't figure out how to attach an image by uploading it direct from my computer.
(05-01-2019, 12:43 AM)Acitta Wrote: edit: I figured it out.
I can't figure out how to attach an image by uploading it direct from my computer.

Click the Browse... button in the Attachments section, select the file and then click Add Attachment. Once you've added it, then click Insert into Post.
Is there any work underway on this one, or have things stopped with the demolition?
Demolition is complete. I'm told they have approval for a building permit but it's not showing up in the city's system yet.
How many projects do these guys have on the go?
Looks like 18 on their "upcoming" list http://vivedevelopment.com/projects/

(06-05-2019, 02:39 PM)robdrimmie Wrote: Looks like 18 on their "upcoming" list http://vivedevelopment.com/projects/

Most of these are already done …

Short term start:
  • Otis
  • Market Flats (338 King St E)
  • 64 Margaret Ave
  • 242 Queen St S

Later:
  • Woodside Terraces phase 2
  • American Hotel
  • Duke Food Block (renovation)
Done:
  • Woodside Terraces phase 1
  • Vive office
  • Uptown 154
  • Brownstone on Margaret
  • The Windermere
  • Severn Brownstones
  • University Place
  • Linwood Terraces
  • The Brownstones on Brick
  • The Six
  • 164 Belmont Ave W
164 Belmont W? Weren't those apartments extensively refurbished four or five years ago?
(06-05-2019, 05:26 PM)panamaniac Wrote: 164 Belmont W?  Weren't those apartments extensively refurbished four or five years ago?

Yes. That's why I put them into the "done" category.
The building permit for Market Flats has now been issued.
(06-05-2019, 10:15 PM)tomh009 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 05:26 PM)panamaniac Wrote: 164 Belmont W?  Weren't those apartments extensively refurbished four or five years ago?

Yes. That's why I put them into the "done" category.

I see them listed under "Later".  Edit required?

Coke
(07-05-2019, 12:35 PM)Coke6pk Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 10:15 PM)tomh009 Wrote: Yes. That's why I put them into the "done" category.

I see them listed under "Later".  Edit required?

Coke

Good catch, fixed now.

On VIVE's website they have a new (new to me) render of this project, I think it is going to look good there.

http://vivedevelopment.com/property/388-king/

I wish they would have avoided using the green/yellow on the balconies. It reminds me of all the student buildings around the university.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »