Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving away e-juice
I vape. I figure, with all the vape shops in Waterloo Region, there must be some more vapers somewhere. 

What do you do with juice you don't like. I'm not talking about the DIY mistakes, but commercial juice you have bought but it's just not what you expected. I've got a few surprises from buying juice online without testing first. I've got a couple 10 ml samples that came with some hardware I bought online: I'm just not a big fan of strawberry and both have nicotine in them (I don't use nicotine any more).

I've got five bottles of juice to give away. Free to a good home. Any takers?

Seems wasteful, but throw it out?
What do you mean by "juice?"
(07-13-2019, 06:39 AM)jgsz Wrote: What do you mean by "juice?"
If you vape you know what juice is.
He clearly doesn't, so he asked. Just answer the question
I don't think this is the right forum to ask, honestly. You may get some takers on r/kitchener or r/waterloo on Reddit.
(07-10-2019, 04:13 PM)TimInElmira Wrote: I vape. I figure, with all the vape shops in Waterloo Region, there must be some more vapers somewhere. 

What do you do with juice you don't like. I'm not talking about the DIY mistakes, but commercial juice you have bought but it's just not what you expected. I've got a few surprises from buying juice online without testing first. I've got a couple 10 ml samples that came with some hardware I bought online: I'm just not a big fan of strawberry and both have nicotine in them (I don't use nicotine any more).

I've got five bottles of juice to give away. Free to a good home. Any takers?

Trade on Kijiji? That's the only thing I can think of. Though everyone I know that vape are super addicted to it, with very high concentrations of nicotine. You're the first person I have ever talked to that vapes nicotine free.

I don't vape, btw. But I work with this one guy that makes his own juice, and when he's vaping it smells like a freaking carnival. Funnel cake, strawberry, cotton candy, etc. Damn....(he mixes a lot of different flavours)

(07-13-2019, 07:58 PM)jeffster Wrote: Against the Terms of service. Some people do and get away with it, but Kijiji pulled 5 of 10 ads I had online.
(07-13-2019, 06:39 AM)jgsz Wrote: What do you mean by "juice?"
"Vaping" involves a device and a liquid to produce vapor (actually aerosol). The "juice" or liquid is comprised of vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), food grade flavors and sometimes nicotine. I can't explain all the science but basically PG carries the flavor while VG creates the cloud effect: what you will find is different ratios of VG and PG in juice. Flavor is subjective; hence why there are thousands (?) of juices available to purchase. Although a juice may be "vapable" the flavor may not be acceptable to the user. This is why I'm looking to give away some juice.
(07-21-2019, 11:06 AM)TimInElmira Wrote: Against the Terms of service. Some people do and get away with it, but Kijiji pulled 5 of 10 ads I had online.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought that it would have been an issue for those folks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »