Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
18 Ernst st. Elmira
Not sure where else to post this, so I made a thread. A friends parent brought this to my attention. They live on the street and apparently its not the right place for a 4 story apartment building. Classic NIMBYism. It is an ok looking building for Elmira. The town hasn't built anything other than single family homes in decades so it would be nice to see Elmira take on a bit of densification like the rest of the region.

A four-storey walk-up? Not something we see often.
Looks nice to me. Welcome to the mid-rise world, Elmira!
I think that is the "old" swimming pool site. It looks like the Synchro swim club is still operating there, and they bought the facility in 2011. Is that the case?

Its actually a decent location for mid rise development.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »