Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
City Centre/Young Condominiums | 17, 25 & 6 fl | U/C
(04-12-2023, 03:19 PM)CP42 Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 02:33 PM)CP42 Wrote: Another rough render vs reality:
(Although maybe it’s still being worked on)
[Image: xIakXDa.jpg][Image: 9TV9xW5.jpg]

(04-12-2023, 02:48 PM)tomh009 Wrote: I popped over to take a quick look at the lobby. Not horrible but not anything special, either. What did it look like in the renders?

Wow the side to side comparison is even worse! It’s shocking they could put the first picture up as a selling point and have the reality look COMPLETELY different! Now I wonder what the gym/amenities will look like.
(04-12-2023, 03:21 PM)tomh009 Wrote: Ahh yes ... indeed not matching the reality! Sad Some furniture will help but the finishes are unlikely to be at par with the render,

Not matching is an understatement. I don’t get how it’s allowed to show one thing on promotion/ads. The building itself looks pretty similar.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »