Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riverfront Condominiums | 7 fl | U/C
Riverfront Condominiums
Water St, Cambridge
Developer: Options for Homes

[Image: riverfront.jpg]

This one's broken ground. I'll try to get a couple shots of it in the next few days.
This is topped out now

I thought this was going to be taller for some reason. I'm glad it's not. Driving past it, its the perfect height and massing.
There's some great photos of this building going up on their website and facebook page. It also says that there's going to be a second building 'Riverfront 2'. 8 floors tall and sales have started for it already.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »