Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General Food, Dining and Nightlife News
The proposed project will have a 6 floor podium with commercial space, so they may choose to move into one of the units.

I remember when the Charcoal was a super classy and respectable place to go for an upscale dinner. (An, no, I am not being sarcastic.)
(06-11-2024, 07:30 PM)Bytor Wrote: I remember when the Charcoal was a super classy and respectable place to go for an upscale dinner. (An, no, I am not being sarcastic.)

It still is  a go-to expense account/special occasion kind of place, no?  At least for the red meat crowd.
I still think it's great. When you see employees that have been there 20 or 30 years, I would suggest they are still doing something right.
I had lunch today at Casa Toro..Mexican street food.

Second time and I was not disappointed Both times have been excellent. And the owners are really nice people
Check them out and help out a young couple doing a great job.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »