Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun for Young and Old (and those in-between)
This thread will provide a place to discuss Waterloo Region venues and/or recurring events that answer questions like "What will I do on my day off?"/"I wonder if the kids would find this interesting?"/"Would Mom enjoy this?".  Although there may be overlap with the Culture and other Recreation threads, the idea is to generate a single spot to check out fun and interesting places to visit and things to do in the Region (or nearby).

Suggested format - Provide a brief description of the venue/recurring event and include the website, if there is one.  To whom would this appeal (pre-schoolers? teens? solo? a date? seniors?)?  Perhaps add a photo if you have one.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Fun for Young and Old (and those in-between) - by panamaniac - 07-26-2015, 10:39 AM