Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linden Square (University @ Lester)
Once inside the shops, there wasn't a fishy smell anymore!  Though, it did kinda hover over the communal seating.  Hopefully when the pizza place opens, that will fight off the fish.

Two of the places, Sugar Marmalade and foodie fruity are eat-in restaurants with their own seating.

I don't mind the food court design!  It's still right up at the street, and it lets you stand in a climate controlled environment while you fail at deciding what to eat.  I suspect they will eventually install outdoor seating, as the patio outside is rather spartan right now.

[EDIT] woah, I didn't mean to join in on a pile-on!
Disclaimer: My opinions are expressly my own, and are not meant to imply that your opinions are incorrect. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. All rights reserved.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Linden Square (University @ Lester) - by Markster - 07-22-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Linden Square (University @ Lester) - by Markster - 07-27-2015, 03:53 PM