Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
459 Mill St | 15, 21, 31, 40 and 44 fl | Proposed
This is a gorgeous project for this location designed by one of the more reputable architecture firms we have in the region. We'll have to see how the public opinion is for this one. It's located next to a number of single family homes so there may be some expected opposition to the usual "issues" such as building height, traffic, shadows and so on. However, due to its location it falls within a PARTS plan area, so it's my hope that the City of Kitchener is more inclined to approve it as is without any reduction in building height or similar concessions.

I have a couple more renderings of the project on another computer of mine, but I left it in my office in Toronto so I won't be able to upload those for a while. If anyone else happens to have them, though, feel free to post them before I do!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: 459 Mill Street | 11-32 fl | Proposed - by ac3r - 07-29-2022, 02:32 PM