Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
459 Mill St | 15, 21, 31, 40 and 44 fl | Proposed
(05-12-2023, 07:10 AM)Spokes Wrote: Ten years sucks, but when you look at how long some other projects have taken its not out of line with Waterloo region pacing

Well the former Schneider Factor is in year 4 of 10 year for the redevelopment plan and nothing has been built. The barrel yards are in what year 23? of the 10 year plan. Things seem to take a lot longer in this region compared to Mississauga or Vaughn. . I have no faith that this will be completely built out in 10 years. But I would be happy if the developer could prove me wrong.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: 459 Mill St | 15, 21, 31, 40 and 44 fl | Proposed - by westwardloo - 05-12-2023, 08:37 AM