(03-20-2024, 04:24 AM)danbrotherston Wrote: If a personal attack resonates with you, that's your business, but ac3r's comment is clearly directed at me, and explicitly calls me selfish and entitled, and accuses me of contributing nothing. Frankly, I'm done with this, I've blocked that individual, but they keep engaging with me here, and you folks keep quoting them, so I keep seeing it.
(Removed by mod edit.) You hate automobiles...alright. Nobody cares. 99.9% of the planet understands that they're cool as hell, we want them and we need the things that make them. Even if they are annoying and/or dangerous. You wouldn't be riding your bike if it weren't for automobiles, trains and a ton of toxic emissions. Oh...the oil, too.
Maybe focus on the Netherlands, perhaps. Oh wait, most Dutch are actually pretty damn conservative. Haha. They love cars. They just figured out how to live with both without sounding like absolute REEEEEE dorks.
Edited 2024-03-21. Please refrain from personal attacks.

