Well, there are indeed a lot of people who are anti-gun with wacky ideas. Every person in Canada benefits directly or in-directly from guns, but may or may not understand how, why and why that is a good thing although I'd be willing to believe most do. I was just providing one example of what sort of NIMBY may potentially oppose the expansion of a factory that manufactures weapons, in addition to the usual sort of NIMBY complaints.
In regards to politics, I'm unsure what you're referring to. I haven't seen anything to do with politics in the replies and I must have missed whatever politically charged wording you used in your thread title that caused them to edit your post, so I don't know what you mean.
In regards to politics, I'm unsure what you're referring to. I haven't seen anything to do with politics in the replies and I must have missed whatever politically charged wording you used in your thread title that caused them to edit your post, so I don't know what you mean.

