09-26-2025, 08:20 PM
(09-26-2025, 04:41 PM)bravado Wrote:(09-25-2025, 04:49 PM)Kodra24 Wrote: Ford banning speed cameras next month, thank you Doug!
I got a ticket in August as I was passing through a school zone doing 42 in a 30 - had no idea a camera was there as I'm rarely in that area - to say I was livid is an understatement, total cash grab
We live in a time where people can openly admit to breaking the law and being anti-social and expect to be viewed as the victim.
Stop putting others at risk - and for a forum that complains about crime so much, also consider following the law in the future. (But I get it: the only crimes that matters are ones done by people outside of your group)
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Not a single one of you entitled babies will be at the next public meeting advocating for physical speed reduction programs in our streets - you just want to offload the costs of your risk-taking onto innocent people and keep the benefits.
Ashamed of myself for getting a ticket, are you mad?
It's a ticket, I paid it and moved on with my life - but I'm glad I won't be "getting caught" again as I firmly believe it wasn't warranted given the circumstances and I'm glad they're taking the speed cameras down
Lots of negative nannies in the comments haha

