Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(07-07-2017, 10:43 AM)Markster Wrote: It's always a shame when trivial pedestrian connections are forgotten.

Speaking of not thinking of pedestrians, just grass...

Yesterday I was sitting at the lights heading south on King at Pine.  I watched a woman cross King then do a long detour to stay on the path.  I am assuming this is GRH's problem, and not Grandlinq, but I was very surprised she didn't take the grass shortcut like I am sure most people will do.

Now I'm pretty sure she could have crossed the driveway (northbound) and headed down the sidewalk on that side, but the lights are so long the detour was likely quicker.

Coke
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by Coke6pk - 07-07-2017, 11:28 AM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM