Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit
(10-18-2018, 05:02 PM)trainspotter139 Wrote: umm...... 512 or 513?

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure that image was take here too.

Yeah, that was taken here during 512's offload on Tuesday morning.  The fenced in compound in the background is some sort of military vehicle lockup at 554 Parkside (not sure who's, Army cadets are in Kitchener on East Ave).  I was observing from the other side of the fence about 5 metres to the right of this photo's edge and probably watched it being taken (I recall a guy taking shots, and a point where everyone withdrew from the vicinity of the vehicle for it).

This photo of mine was taken at about the same time, after the flatcar was disconnected but before the ramp was pushed into place:

[Image: 30475895487_a2a6559dd0_c.jpg]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: ION - Waterloo Region's Light Rail Transit - by KevinT - 10-18-2018, 06:39 PM
[No subject] - by Spokes - 08-28-2014, 04:16 PM