02-06-2021, 11:40 AM
(02-06-2021, 11:25 AM)jeffster Wrote:I mean didnt they have to redo the existing flyovers when they widened the highway. I understand that its tricky for westbound becasue of the location of king street and then the river right after but it's not like they havent already rebuilt the flyovers before.(02-05-2021, 02:32 AM)Bjays93 Wrote: Edit: looks like they are widening here. For some reason I thought that was farther out. They really need to have the highway 8 ramps have access to both westbound and eastbound. That's all I really want to see
Yeah, this is what really needs to be done. I imagine it would be very expensive for such an undertaking though.
I honestly dont even feel they need to widen this stretch at this point in time (as someone who drives between king and homer Watson ever day) but having westbound access would significantly improve traffic flow and drastically reduce congestion on king street which is way overcrowded and in desperate need of roadwork itself.

