02-18-2021, 02:23 AM
If anything, there will be a cascade of people heading to smaller communities since they can find the living and working space that they need rather than needing to be close by. I would expect that many companies will shift to "once a week" work days for those jobs that require face-to-face (masked or otherwise) meetings.
I wonder if the architects for this project are contemplating going back to the drawing board to expand the size of the units to create "home office and/or den" spaces. Perhaps reduce the dedicated office and commercial floors in favour of larger units overall?
I will be interesting to see how things shake out five years from now. Will smaller town Ontario see a renaissance of sorts as young families return to their hometowns with kids (or kids to be) in tow?
I wonder if the architects for this project are contemplating going back to the drawing board to expand the size of the units to create "home office and/or den" spaces. Perhaps reduce the dedicated office and commercial floors in favour of larger units overall?
I will be interesting to see how things shake out five years from now. Will smaller town Ontario see a renaissance of sorts as young families return to their hometowns with kids (or kids to be) in tow?

