Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Kraus Development (525-565 Conestogo Road) | 3-35 fl | Proposed
(06-26-2021, 08:30 PM)danbrotherston Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 01:40 PM)KevinL Wrote: I'd missed that on my first look, thanks for pointing it out.

I missed that as well, thanks ac3r for pointing it out. Yeah, that's a real no brainer, so I'm glad it's included. I still do wish they'd go farther, instead of a massive elevated structure, a more modest, but wide open tunnel would allow the surrounding wooded area to made into a recreational area, and also facilitate a connection to Dutton Dr.

I doubt a tunnel would be cheaper, especially not a wide one that would address concerns people would have about a hidden enclosed space. I agree that connecting to Dutton Drive would be a good idea. There is tons of space to put a path next to the driveway that leads to the LRT parking lot, which could connect the end of the bridge with the road itself. Or just decide that the driveway is “outside the fence” and build a sidewalk next to it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Suburban Updates and Rumours - by ijmorlan - 06-27-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: General Suburban Updates and Rumours - by nms - 06-28-2021, 11:25 PM