Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Victoria and Park | 25, 36, 38 fl | Proposed
Eh? Yeah, Reddit "leans left". But when I think of liberalism, it's densifying large cities for the greater good through such projects. When I think the opposite, I think of geriatric old ass boomers who should just proverbially die already, living in houses they bought for mere pennies compared to our standards, who don't want any change or anyone new living in the area. In other words, entitled, out of touch, usually wealthy old fools who should not be listened to unless they need a diaper change. Really, truly sick of these kind of people...nothing frustrates me more as an architect as entitled, annoying, old - usually white - people complaining about things they don't care about or understand.

No surprises there at all indeed, really, except that some boomer couldn't handle constructive responses to their shitty argument and deleted their thread out of shame. Personal take but conservatives are stupid people, it's not a surprise that when they present their arguments to the public at large, they get called stupid. Oh well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Victoria and Park | 25, 36, 38 fl | Proposed - by ac3r - 11-11-2021, 06:56 PM