01-07-2022, 09:35 PM
(01-07-2022, 11:27 AM)Lebronj23 Wrote: What about a Yonge and Dundas Square type set up, with some good retail and amenities do you think that would liven up downtown? I guess that is what Market Square was going for but it just looks depressing these days.
(01-07-2022, 07:31 PM)westwardloo Wrote: .....
I also believe the city will sell the Rockway golf course eventually. My only hope it that they do a masterplan, requiring a large park at minimum the size of Victoria park. We will never have the opportunity for another large park DT Kitchener. I would also love for them to build a small 9 hole pitch-n-put. The city of Vancouver has several of those in their large parks and I always enjoyed playing a cheep stress free round of golf.
I would hope that only the portion of the golf course "south" of Courtland would be sold. The original course would become a park/arboretum (if it were up to me).

