Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maison Hotel (Uptown Waterloo, Former Police Station) - Abandonded Proposal?
(01-19-2022, 01:10 PM)KingandWeber Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 11:21 AM)westwardloo Wrote: Yeah it is too bad shopify is moving to completely remote office space at least in the waterloo region. Personally I like working from home, but i also miss the office environment and the collaboration that comes with it. I will be a 2-3 days at the office kind of person once covid is over.  Only time will tell whether this is a good decision for businesses. I can't imagine trying to be onboarded into a company remotely and feel like part of a team.

Is that confirmed? I had understood they were keeping the Seagram location.

FWIW. This line is in all the Shopify job posts on LinkedIn.

Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by default.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maison Hotel (Uptown Waterloo, Former Police Station) - Abandonded Proposal? - by Chris - 01-19-2022, 03:16 PM