Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
City Centre/Young Condominiums | 17, 25 & 6 fl | U/C
(10-27-2020, 04:14 PM)westwardloo Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 03:57 PM)panamaniac Wrote: Does Zehrs do urban format?  Is there space for loading docks at the back?
Surely the ground floor space can be/will be subdivided into smaller units?

Zehrs is owned by loblaws, which has a few urban format stores. I would assume if Loblaws chose to set up an urban store DTK it would use the Zehrs branding as that is a locally known name.

A few years back, I talked to the owner of 165 King St W. He had really wanted to get an urban grocer for his building, but both the major chains (Sobeys and Loblaws) told him that there were not enough people downtown yet, they wanted to see maybe another 10,000 people living downtown if I remember correctly.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: City Centre/Young Condominiums | 17, 25 & 4 fl | U/C - by tomh009 - 10-28-2020, 11:43 AM
Re: City Centre Condominiums - by rangersfan - 08-25-2014, 09:52 PM
[No subject] - by rangersfan - 08-25-2014, 10:53 PM