Welcome Guest!
In order to take advantage of all the great features that Waterloo Region Connected has to offer, including participating in the lively discussions below, you're going to have to register. The good news is that it'll take less than a minute and you can get started enjoying Waterloo Region's best online community right away.
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OTIS | 6 fl | U/C
Seems to me that 7-storey building directly behind OTIS won't see much sunlight, getting kinda tight in this spot, at least for KW standards

Maybe the car parking system requires a.lot more detail work
(01-29-2022, 01:32 PM)Kodra24 Wrote: Seems to me that 7-storey building directly behind OTIS won't see much sunlight, getting kinda tight in this spot, at least for KW standards

OTIS is on the NW side of that building so not much shadow impact.
[Image: YSF2B3Y.jpg]
This has to be the skinniest new project in the region that I can think of. It's quaint.
I really like it... and a great location !
It's better than I expected. It's far closer to the sidewalk than its neighbours, so you are not staring at the neighbouring buildings if you sit on your terrace.

Not much progress since my last photo, but I think only one more floor to go

[Image: h1HfGco.jpg]
I think that's the topmost floor already, apart from any mechanicals.
(06-23-2022, 10:39 PM)tomh009 Wrote: I think that's the topmost floor already, apart from any mechanicals.

Sorry, according to the renders you would be correct. Is the thread titled wrong, or am I just too blind to count 7 floors there? Is underground being counted?
That's an excellent question. My memory doesn't reach back far enough to tell me where that came from. But I can fix it now ...
OTIS looks ready for the cladding. Looking forward to seeing it in real life.

A 2-bedroom apartment in this building is being advertised on Facebook Marketplace for $2450. https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listin...attachment

There's a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit listed on Realtor.ca right now for $959,900 for 1083 interior square feet, plus about 200 additional feet outdoors. This is definitely being pitched as a luxe building, with the high-tech garage and being right on the park.

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/25034...-kitchener
(03-20-2023, 02:12 PM)SF22 Wrote: There's a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit listed on Realtor.ca right now for $959,900 for 1083 interior square feet, plus about 200 additional feet outdoors. This is definitely being pitched as a luxe building, with the high-tech garage and being right on the park.

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/25034...-kitchener

Pretty stiff for the ground floor at the back of the building,  but at least it’s a decent size.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »